Sunday, November 30, 2008

Posts from the bat....

My dog chewed up my glasses the other day, so my vision is very fucked up until my new ones come in sometime this week. I can see well enough to type this stuff, but trying to read that itty-bitty shit that some people use on their sites and blogs is torture. I have to go get a root canal tomorrow (remember the toothache post?) and maybe if I'm lucky my new glasses will be in tomorrow and I can just swing by there and pick them up while I'm at the dentist. (Two trips to Elkins in one week would be sort of stupid, but it will be necessary if my new glasses aren't in tomorrow.) At the very least, I think I look horrible without glasses on.

I'm currently cleaning my room and in the process, trying to find an old pair of glasses from a couple of years ago. My prescription hasn't changed much so they would do until the new ones come in. So far, no luck though. :(

I thought about doing another list, but I'd rather wait until I have my specs on to do it - that way, I'll be able to see the screen more clearly. Right now, I'm squinting and I have to hold my head at a certain angle so I can see the screen - not fun, people!

No comments: