Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ouch.

I have one Hell of a toothache. I'm sitting here doped up on painkillers, and I can't wait till later today when I can run to the drugstore and see if they have anything stronger than Orajel. (That shit does NOT work, at least not on this toothache.) After closely inspecting the culprit tooth, I think there may be a crack in it - therefore, I'm also going to see if the drugstore has any of that stuff you can use to temporarily cover a tooth until you can go to the dentist. (I have an appointment on the 26th of this month, so I'm going to try to tough it out until then.) The only thing that seems to help the toothache are painkillers.

It doesn't hurt at all right now, but when I'm not on any pills, it hurts so bad it makes me cry. (It takes a lot to make me cry.)

OK, so that's it....I figured I'd write about my toothache. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Let's put it this way - if I had any military secrets, I'd talk!

No comments: